Friday, September 18, 2009

Yay new blogskin again~~~

And after nearly 2 hrs of painful hunting and editing, I have changed the blogskin. This one is completely awesome, so it'll be staying for a long time. So don't complain, because I won't bother changing it.

And in other news! Today was okay for a Friday, I guess...

(no emoness or mood swings yet. but i have a stomachache)

Mentoring. Finished reading City of Glass. I shall rant about how awesome that book and Cassandra Clare is in general in another post.

Math, in which I died. 2 hrs of nonstop 'analysis of data' torture, cumulative frequency graphs, and standard deviation without my GC. >.<
Let's just say I'm really thankful we're starting on sets next.

Then break. AND MY COMPUTER DIED ON ME~~~

Well actually it just hung because I didn't bring my cooler, but whatever. IT HATES ME~~~

Claire used the 206 projector to play FFVII. AWESOME~~~

Chinese. 3/4 of the class got yelled at for being late. >.<
Thankfully I wasn't one of them. ^_____^

English. Ms Koh thinks I have to learn to change my writing style, so she gave me Bradley's essay and told me to go home and type/copy it out. Meep~~~

And CCA, which is ending. Got nothing perhaps a little bit done. Used Edith's sketchbook to do the initial storyboard.

And since it's ending, I really should end this post. Might post again later if I feel like it.

Behold the wrath of the Spider Queen.

Labels: ,