Tuesday, October 6, 2009

EPIC 成功之母~

... it's our new, politically correct, way of saying 'EPIC FAIL'.


Wonder what did this...?



Hey, maybe it was a giant meatball!



The parts that fell off.



Bits of apatite plexiglass in a pile.




Awesomeness. Amelia showed me this yesterday, while I was waiting for 207, then I took the pictures later, when I showed Trish this. Pity I didn't get a photo of the semi-cracked bits of plexiglass shattering when we dropped them... on purpose. (What...?)

It got cleared up and mended today. Except there's now a long strip of that red-and-white tape thingy (what is it called?) around the panel.

And let's see...
Today was average for a Tuesday, I guess.

Chemistry. Qualitative analysis, which was kind of not-very-spectacular except for CuSO4. And in the end, I started mixing random chemicals together as usual. Go nitric acid~

Edith and I got Pocky during break.

Physics. We started on magnetism, which is pretty easy, so I spent the first hour rushing out my late assignment. ^.^
Then after an absurdly long break (seriously, who gives ten-minute breaks that go on for twenty minutes?), we were given these three revision worksheets on electicity/electrostatics/elec-something. Ian hijacked my second worksheet since there weren't enough.

Yay break again! Found Edith, went to canteen, talked with Jun Yup, moved to library, went for Japanese ~5min late as usual.

AND PE WAS CANCELLED SINCE OUR TEACHER WASN'T HERE~~~ WOOT~~~

Uh.

Edith left at around three, so I ended up wandering the school for the next hour. In which I discovered that Murhpy's Law is true, by bumping into people I'd rather avoid while completely missing anyone to talk to.

Sigh.

Eventually went to the library at 4 to meet the senpai-tachi. Ting tried to tie YS's hair (scarring), ownership of Mew was passed around, Trish and I made more obscure Mortal Instruments references, Ting made random Artemis Fowl references, we overheard part of the Year 4s' rather loud conversation, we started pronouncing all our r's and l's as w's, I passed Ting Scrap Teacher, Ting fangirled over it, and I think no one got any work done at all. Oh well.

Then we were evicted at 5 when the library closed, so we migrated to the canteen instead. More randomness ensued, then Jun Yup joined us at ~4.40 after Ting left. Xiangwen joined us too, except Su and Amanda left, so the randomness level went down.

And I feel underaccomplished. I'm the only one who can't beat Minesweeper. >.<

Left with Trish at about 6. Jun Yup and Xiangwen waited with us at the bus stop.

... absolutely nothing happened on the journey home. Or at home either.

The end... not really.

Also, Tokio Hotel is an awesome band. And now I really have to start on my Japanese homework.

Even if the morrow is barren of promises,
Nothing shall forestall my return.

~LOVELESS, Act V

Labels: ,