Sunday, October 11, 2009

When the cherry petals fall~

Rawr. I managed to screw up the picture order for the previous post. Meh, can't be bothered to fix it now anyway.

Ok, slight very long fangirling rant ahead.

MEI-CHAN NO SHITSUJI IS AWESOME~~~

Although it does remind me somewhat of a certain manga series... coughkuroshitsujicough

IT HAS BUTLERS~~~ Although that's kind of obvious from the title.

Anyway, I finally gave up on actually buying the DVDs, so I just watched it online instead. I ended up marathoning the series, and now I only have 1.5 episodes to go... T.T

Why is it only 10 episodes? AND WHY ISN'T THERE A SP OR 2ND SEASON FOR THIS EPIC-LY AWESOME SERIES~~~ TT.TT

OT: This habit of buying all my J-dramas is starting to cost a lot. At least I don't do this for manga... yet.

Back to the fangirling!

SHINOBU X RIHITO FTW~~~
(Even though there are zero negative chances of this ever happening...)
SUPPORT THE BL, I SAY~~~ *gets dragged off by Edith*

I'll end this post here then.

Lolth tlu malla

Labels: ,