Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yawn~

Rawr. I just got up a while ago, but my mood is ruined anyway.

... feeling emo. Sigh.

On an unrelated note, Tsubasa Chronicles is finally over. The last chapter was kind of disappointing though.

I'd give an account of yesterday, but I think I mainly zombied my way through it. Slept at 5am the night before. Don't ask. Although Edith and I went to the nearby mall. Edith got 2 posters from Comics Connection, and then we got drinks from The Coffee Bean. Yay for coffee drinks.

Was slightly more awake during IFC due to coffee. Couldn't slack off much for once. That's a good thing... I think?

Arrived ~15mins late since Edith and I were at the mall. There was a different trainer there, so my not-so-well-rehearsed speech for arriving late was unneccessary. Ryan had nearly finished tracing one picture, but then I realised it was all on one layer and had to retrace it. Finished tracing 2 pictures, gave them to Jeremy to animate, then had to quickly shift to the other lab. Yay for lab-shifting.

Hm. Basically spent the next 2hrs or so first coming up with random ideas (EPIC SPELLCARD || Rubbish sign - 『Law of Ueki』) before deciding that we couldn't draw mecha and ended up drawing a flowerlike thing. Although we could draw the nuclear reactor. Also, we banned Carl from the design. (MORE EPIC SPELLCARD || Dictator Sign - 『Banhammer』)

Ffft. What happened next isn't worth dumping here.

Also, I really should be studying now.

Lolth tlu malla

Labels: